At Gonzaga University, we are committed to supporting the Commute Trip Reduction (CTR) program that is mandated by Washington State Law. Our participation will help create a more resilient community by improving air quality and reducing traffic congestion.
Our CTR program centers on several program elements:
- Provision of designated parking spots and reduced parking charges for carpoolers.
- Offering rideshare matching service through http://www.commutefindernw.com/
- Availability of subsidies for STA bus passes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Guaranteed Ride Home Program:
- If you use a commute alternative and an emergency occurs, Gonzaga provides a free cab ride home along with any necessary stops on the way (ie. stopping to get medicine or visit the doctor)
- Secure bicycle parking is available throughout campus.
- Showers are available for staff and faculty in the Rudolf Fitness Center.
Please click on the links below for additional resources:
- Gonzaga CTR brochure
- http://www.mycommute.org/ - Track your commute alternatives and earn a chance to receive prizes in a monthly countywide drawing. Gonzaga University’s access code is ELQN