The Office of Risk Management (ORM) oversees the majority of insurance-related items on campus. We work closely with our insurance broker to maintain the insurance needs of the University. The ORM, with the VP for Finance, procures the insurance that fits the needs of the complex institution of Gonzaga. Whether it is for faculty/staff travel abroad, motor pool vehicle, general liability or cyber security to name a few, the policies and use of insurance will flow through the Office of Risk Management.

For reporting information and Incident Report forms please click on the type below:

  • Certificate of Insurance - When your event requests proof of insurance please contact Marcia Bertholf ( or Deb Donning (
  • Motor Vehicle - If you are involved in an accident in a GU owned vehicle, rental car for Gonzaga or you are a third party in an accident with a GU owned vehicle.
  • Property - Fire, theft, some types of weather damage.
  • Medical - Pertains to medical issues for all GU Students and visitors or Staff & Faculty working abroad. For medical concerns for Staff & Faculty occurring on campus, please contact Human Resources.

Insurance Coverage provided outside of the Office of Risk Management: