Risk Management oversees the majority of insurance-related items on campus. We work closely with our insurance broker to maintain the insurance needs of the University.
To request a certificate of insurance or report an incident, please review the information below and complete the appropriate form.
- Certificate of Insurance - When your event requests proof of insurance please contact Marcia Bertholf (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Motor Vehicle - If you are involved in an accident in a University owned vehicle, a vehicle rented or leased on behalf of Gonzaga or you are a third party involved in vehicle incident with a University owned vehicle.
- Property - Property damage or loss, such as fire, theft and, potentially, weather damage.
- Medical - Pertains to medical issues for all GU Students and visitors or Staff & Faculty working abroad. For medical concerns for Staff & Faculty occurring on campus, please contact Human Resources.
Insurance Coverage provided outside of the Office of Risk Management:
- Workers' Compensation - Contact Human Resources Department (509) 313-5996
- Builder's Risk - Contact Plant Services (509) 313-5656