Risk Management oversees the majority of insurance-related items on campus. We work closely with our insurance broker to maintain the insurance needs of the University.

To request a certificate of insurance or report an incident, please review the information below and complete the appropriate form.

  • Certificate of Insurance - When your event requests proof of insurance please contact Marcia Bertholf (
  • Motor Vehicle - If you are involved in an accident in a University owned vehicle, a vehicle rented or leased on behalf of Gonzaga or you are a third party involved in vehicle incident with a University owned vehicle.
  • Property - Property damage or loss, such as fire, theft and, potentially, weather damage.
  • Medical - Pertains to medical issues for all GU Students and visitors or Staff & Faculty working abroad. For medical concerns for Staff & Faculty occurring on campus, please contact Human Resources.

Insurance Coverage provided outside of the Office of Risk Management: