Employment Verification with i2Verify
During your time employed at Gonzaga you may have instances when you need to demonstrate to an outside party your wage or employment history. These instances can include: buying or refinancing a house, financing a car, applying for a loan, public service loan forgiveness employment verifications forms, providing information to a government agency for a social service entitlement.
To facilitate these transactions, Gonzaga Human Resources has partnered with i2Verify to fulfill wage and employment verifications. i2Verify automates the verification process by instantly and securely delivering employment information that requestors such as banks or government agencies rely on to make credit granting or benefit entitlement decisions (mortgages, loans, etc.). This should result in reduced turnaround time and pro-active verifier screening, credentialing and auditing.
To submit an employment or wage verification request, please visit the i2Verify website:
- Website: https://i2verify.com/
- Email: email@example.com
- Live Toll Free Support: (888) 458-6319, available 9-5 EST
- Visit the i2Verify website at www.i2verify.com. Click on “Login” from the top right and select the "Create an account by clicking here" prompt to set up an account.
- Indicate that you are a current employee by answering the question "Which of the following best describes the purpose of the account you're creating." with "I am a current or former employee of a company that uses your system."
- Follow the registration steps to register and activate your account. Please note, it is recommended to use your personal email address and not your work email address. This will allow you to continue using i2Verify in the event that you leave your employment.
- You need to log in with your email address and password, and provide a 2-factor authentication code.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will have several options. These include:
- New Employment Report: From here you can instantly obtain an Employment Verification Report or an Employment Verification Letter
- Permission Keys: Permission keys allow you to add an additional level of security to the employment verification process. If you activate the option to require permission keys, all non-government verifiers will require your permission prior to being granted access to your data. This permission comes in the form of a permission key that only you can generate.
- View Past Reports
- Block or unblock access to your data: You have to ability to block access to your data for all non-government verifiers.
If an organization needs to verify your wage or employment history, simply direct them to i2Verify at www.i2verify.com. i2Verify will then register the requestor, validate that they have your consent, as well as a permissible purpose to view your data.