Gonzaga's Foley Library Digital Collections
Women's & Gender Studies at Gonzaga
- Details of the Bachelor of Arts degree at GU focused on this topic as an academic discipline
WOMEN LEAD at Gonzaga
An initiative to educate and empower women, personally and professionally, including events, webinars, conferences, and a 3-month certificate program.
- Lady Liberty by Georgie Weatherby
- The Failures of Dead Activists by Ann Ostendorf
- Voting Essay by JoAnn Barbour
Regional & National Resources
2020 Women's Vote Centennial Initiative
- A collaboration of women centered institutions, organizations, and scholars from across the US, "working to ensure that this anniversary, and the 72 year fight to achieve it, are commemorated and celebrated"
American Bar Association 19th Amendment Centennial
- Public education about the Nineteenth Amendment "and the battle for women's suffrage, and to promote law that ensures women's full and equal exercise of their right to vote and to participate in our democracy"
Rightfully Hers: American Women and the Vote
- The National Archives Foundation's complete resources on this historical effort
Stay Tuned for More!