Retirement Forms

The following forms are available in order to change the amount you are setting aside on a voluntary basis or to update your beneficiary information. Please click on the links below to open the forms:

Gonzaga University offers another way to set aside voluntary money through a Roth contribution. Unlike your traditional, pre-tax 403(b), the Roth 403(b) allows you to contribute after-tax dollars, but then withdraw tax-free dollars from your account when you retire if you are at least 59-1/2 years old and it has been five tax years since your first Roth 403(b) contribution.

The following information can help you decide if the Roth 403(b) makes sense in your situation:

If you have additional questions on the Roth 403(b) option, please contact TIAA-CREF at 1-800-842-2776 or Fidelity at 1-800-343-0860.

Enrollment into the plan is made simple by allowing you to enroll online through both TIAA-CREF and Fidelity Investments.  Information kits and website links are provided below:

TIAA-CREF online enrollment link
TIAA-CREF How to Enroll Online brochure
TIAA-CREF Choosing your investments brochure

Fidelity online enrollment link
Fidelity enrollment kit

Mailing Address
502 E. Boone Ave.
Spokane, WA 99258-0080
Phone: 509.313.5996
Fax: 509.313.5815

Located at: 102 E. Boone Ave.
Office hours: 8am-5pm, M-F