The staff of the Resolution Center for Student Conduct and Conflict are working remotely at this time, with in-person appointments as requested. The return to working on campus will be in line with Gonzaga's Pandemic Response Task Force guidelines and Washington's "Safe Start" reopening.

The services provided by our office will not change in substance but may change in delivery. We will continue to support students and campus partners through remote meeting options. Due to this shift and the current high volume, there may be some delays in response. As we move forward, we will update this FAQ and adjust our practices to continually meet the mission of the Resolution Center and Gonzaga University.

For information about University-wide COVID-19 concerns and responses, visit the University's ZagOn website.

Last Updated: September 28, 2020 

Is the office open? 

Our office in Crosby Center 202 is closed at this time but our staff are working normal business hours remotely, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. We can be reached by calling 509-313-4009 or emailing

Scannable QR Code for Resolution Center Virtual Office Hours. Links to the following Zoom Hyperlink:

We also have a virtual office hour available on Zoom every weekday, from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm. Scan the QR code, use the Zoom Meeting ID 951 0052 1774, or use this hyperlink to access the office hour to connect with a Resolution Center staff member. 

Please note: We are experiencing a high volume of work so please allow us 24 hours, Monday through Friday, to respond to your request. We will get back to you as soon as we are able to. 

Is the Resolution Center still initiating conduct processes?

If a conduct process is initiated, students will receive notice of the process via email. Meetings will be held using Zoom or Phone. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time. If you have any questions about a conduct process, review The Conduct Process section of our website or contact our office.

What if I need a private space for my meeting?  

The Resolution Center has partnered with the Center for Cura Personalis to offer spaces on the second floor of the Crosby Center that students can reserve to use for any appointments, meetings, or classes. When reserving a room for a meeting with the Resolution Center, select "Appointment with Campus Office" as your plan for using the room. After you complete the form and select a time, you will receive a confirmation email with access details from the Center for Cura Personalis.




How do I report an incident that violates the Student Code of Conduct?

As always, we ask you to submit an incident report using the Incident Reporting Form on the Resolution Center website. We remind everyone that, in accordance with FERPA and the Student Conduct Records policy, students may inspect and review their records, including reporting party information on incident reports. Generally, the University's ability to respond to reports submitted anonymously is limited. 

Our first concern is always the safety and well-being of students. If this is an emergency or an incident that requires immediate attention, please dial 911 or contact Gonzaga University Campus Security and Public Safety by calling 509-313-2222. 

I need a Student Conduct Record check or Dean Certification Letter. What do I do? 

Our office can still process your request, but can only accommodate digital copies of Dean's Certification Letters at this time. Please fill out the Dean's Certification and Student Conduct Records Request Form. Please allow 3-5 business days for your request to be completed. 

I called the main telephone number, but no one answered. What do I do?

As per usual, our phone is being monitored during normal business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. If you call and reach the voicemail, it is because we are helping another student, in a meeting, or stepped away briefly. We ask that you leave a voicemail, or send your request to Please provide us with your full name, a brief description of how we can help you, and the best phone number in which to reach you.

Please note: We are experiencing a high volume of work so please allow us 24 hours, Monday through Friday, to respond to your request. We will get back to you as soon as we are able to. 

What if I have more questions?  

Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work remotely. If you have any questions that are not answered above, please reach out to the Resolution Center for Student Conduct and Conflict by emailing or calling 509-313-4009.