Requesting Your Health Records from Health & Counseling Services
Students can request their health records from Health & Counseling Services by completing the following form:
1. Processing time is typically 10-15 business days.
2. Medical records in Gonzaga Health & Counseling Services are retained for 10 years after you leave the university.
3. The request form can be emailed to us at email@example.com, faxed to us at 509-313-5516, mailed to us at 502 E. Boone Ave MSC 2506 Spokane, WA 99258 or dropped off during business hours.
4. Health & Counseling Services can only release your health records through the following methods: fax, mailing address or picked up during business hours.
5. We cannot accept electronic signatures on the request form.
If you are needing copies of your immunization records, you can access those on our secure Online Health Portal at https://gonzaga.medicatconnect.com. Enter your Gonzaga Username and Password. Click on the Immunization tab.