Student of Concern

View of St Aloysius. 

A student of concern is any student who is displaying behaviors that may get in the way of a student's ability to be successful in the University environment.

Sometimes small changes in behaviors or attitude are the first indicator that a student may need more assistance. Other times, behaviors are being noticed by many members of our community and creating a significant amount of concern. 

The Student Referral Form is one way you can share that you are concerned about a student. Someone from the Center for Cura Personalis, or their designee, will reach out to provide the student with support and resources. If you would prefer to discuss your concern with someone directly, you can call the Center for Cura Personalis at 509-313-2227.

There are a number of other forms available for more specific situations. Feel free to look at the forms below to decide if one of those listed better suits the concerns that you have about a student. If you are not sure what form to use, feel free to use the general Student Referral Form

Sexual Misconduct & Sexual Assault Report

Gonzaga University is committed to fostering a safe and healthy environment where students can learn, grow, and develop. It is our goal that community members report all incidents of sexual misconduct so that those impacted can receive the support and resources they need. Reporting also helps the University identify those accused of sexual misconduct and take appropriate action. More information about support, resources, and reporting are available at

Academic Concerns

If you have concerns about a student's academic performance (i.e. frequent absences, outbursts in class, refusal to comply with classroom rules, irregular or missed assignments, etc.), the Office of Academic Advising and Assistance can help reach out to students, aid them in their academic endeavors, or redirect the information to another office that may be more appropriate for the specific concern. Please call the Office of Academic Advising and Assistance at 509-313-4072 or visit their webpage. You can also submit a Student Referral Form at

Connect with the Center for Cura Personalis.

Send a message
Crosby Center
Room 216
(509) 313-2227