Gonzaga's certificate program offers cutting-edge training in an affordable program that typically takes one year to complete.
We encourage students to begin with the certificate for these reasons:
- Faster Registration - apply as a non-matriculated student.
- All classes for the Certificate apply to the Master's.
- Having the certificate waives certain Master's application requirements.
Note: earning the certificate does not guarantee admission to the Master's program. Credits from other programs are NOT transferable to the certificate.
- The certificate consists of any five (5) TADP 3-credit courses. These eight-week courses are offered online by industry leaders and Gonzaga University engineering faculty.
- Any TADP courses are eligible for the certificate. We encourage students to take courses which best fit their professional needs.
- Certificate requires a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- All classes are taught online in eight-week modules. Each course requires between 15-20 hours of presentations, readings, assignments and discussion board work per week. For this reason, students should only schedule one course per session.
- B.S. Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or other engineering field recommended.
- Employment in electric utility or related industry recommended.
- Students may earn the certificate as a non-matriculated student by filling out the non-matriculated registration form. If you have questions, please contact Jilliene McKinstry at (509) 313-5701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once you have registered, you will receive information from the Student Accounts office regarding your tuition payment. If your company plans to pay for your tuition, please contact Michelle Smasne at (509) 313-6814 or email email@example.com