Gonzaga's certificate program offers cutting-edge training in an affordable program that typically takes one year to complete.
Starting with the certificate program can be beneficial for these reasons:
- Quick Registration - allows you to register fast as you are applying as a non-matriculated student.
- Courses can apply to the Masters - all certificate courses can be applied towards the masters degree.
- Flexibility - if you would like to take a few courses first before committing to the masters program.
Note: earning the certificate does not guarantee admission to the Master's program. Credits from other programs are NOT transferable to the certificate.
- The certificate consists of any five (5) TADP 3-credit courses. These eight-week courses are offered online by industry leaders and Gonzaga University engineering faculty.
- Any TADP courses are eligible for the certificate. We encourage students to take courses which best fit their professional needs.
- Certificate requires a cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- All classes are taught online in eight-week modules. Each course requires between 15-20 hours of presentations, readings, assignments and discussion board work per week. For this reason, students should only schedule one course per session.
- B.S. Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or other engineering field recommended.
- Employment in electric utility or related industry recommended.
Register TodayApply Now as a non-matriculated student.
Once you have registered, you will receive information from the Student Accounts office regarding your tuition payment. If your company plans to pay for your tuition, please contact Michelle Smasne at (509) 313-6814 or email email@example.com
Call or Text: (866) 380-5323
Current Student Questions?
Jilliene McKinstry, Assistant Program Director
Call: (509) 313-5701