- Fall 2024: August 1st, 2024
Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution.
If documents have been generated using Artificial Intelligence (AI), your application may be denied.
- Complete the Online Application
Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If you are a previous or current Gonzaga student, your Gonzaga transcripts will be ordered by the admissions team on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be emailed or mailed to:
Graduate Admissions Operations
AD Box 102
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Request (2) letters of recommendation through the online application. Your references will be contacted directly via email with directions for submitting their letters of recommendation and evaluation checklist on your behalf. Please note: recommendations from family members are not accepted.
Statement of Purpose
Submit an essay, in your own words, that is well written and organized. It must also include the following:
- Describe your interest in the M Ed. Special Education degree
- Assess your strengths
- Describes what you hope to gain from this graduate degree.
- Submit your current resumé or curriculum vitae of professional experience.
Military-Connected & Veteran Students
- Currently, all active-duty military members must have permission/approval from an Education Services Officer (ESO), Military Counselor, or the Military Service prior to applying.
- For more information on how to apply for the GI Bill and related benefits, please visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs How to Apply page.
- Visit Gonzaga’s Military & Veteran Students for more information regarding benefits and student support