Requirements for Certification
- For Principal certification you must provide your teaching or ESA certificate from WA State.
- A letter from your district superintendent that supports you in doing an internship in the state of WA.
- Principal/Mentor (must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a principal in the district) letter agreeing to be the mentor and supports the internship.
- Abuse training documentation.
- Signed and returned mentor agreement.
- Letter of acceptance from the Dean.
- Approval letter from the PEAB.
Required Program Paperwork
- Download the GU school administration acknowledgement sheet
- Download the request for administrative internship form
- Download the address/information sheet
- Download the mentor agreement form
- Download the principal only experience form
- Download the 40 hour observation form
Please submit all forms pertaining to certification to Dr. Catherine Zeisner. If you would like to mail your documents, please send them to:
School of Education
Department of Educational Leadership and Administration
502 E Boone Ave, Box 25
Spokane, WA 99258