Founded in 1961, Gonzaga's Master of Business Administration (MBA) program has been producing outstanding business leaders for over 60 years and has the alumni network to match.
The Gonzaga MBA's focus is on quality of education, flexibility for students, and value to propel our graduates to future success. Our AACSB-accredited MBA is the only top-ranked part-time program in the Inland NW. While some top programs around the nation cost over $100,000, the Gonzaga MBA is comparable to other local tuitions, costing approximately $35,000 for the entire program.
- Through small class sizes, dedicated professors, and a challenging curriculum built on Jesuit values, Gonzaga offers an optimal learning environment and community where students develop personally and professionally.
- Gonzaga’s MBA program is accredited by AACSB, the most rigorous accreditation body in business education. Only 5% of MBA programs worldwide achieve this distinction.
- Alumni consistently identify our faculty as the program’s greatest strength. Students gain knowledge from over 40 tenure or tenure-track faculty members. While active in research and consulting, our faculty members’ primary passion is teaching.
- Our reputation is evident in the fact that 90% of our graduates receive a promotion or a new position within three to six months of graduation.
- Gonzaga's MBA program has ranked in the top 100 by U.S. News & World Report every year since 2009, placing it in the top 20% of programs nationwide. Our program is the only top-ranked MBA program in the Inland Northwest, currently ranked 46th in the nation.
- Gonzaga also ranked #23 in Corporate Knights' Better World MBA Ranking. Our MBA program is one of the top programs in the world instilling a holistic purpose of business in future leaders. Students are equipped with the skills, tools, and values to build a more sustainable, inclusive, and prosperous society.
- At Gonzaga, we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all MBA program. While our core curriculum provides all students with a broad-based business background, students take about a third of their coursework in electives. Students may choose to pursue a well-rounded general MBA, or focus their pathway on finance, project management, marketing, entrepreneurship, data analytics, and more.
- Our program provides students with the flexibility to succeed, offering hybrid courses, afternoon and evening courses, weekend-intensive elective courses, and fully online courses in the summer.
- Students may elect to pursue their degree full-time (12-15 months completion time) or part-time (2-3 years completion time).
- Students complete the entire program for approximately $35,000, far below the national average of approximately $60,000. We are able to provide students a top-tier education at an affordable cost.
- In our most recent alumni survey, 74% of graduates reported that they earned a raise or bonus while in the program or within one year, and 90% of graduates believe a return on investment was achieved within five years.