Strategic Thinking and Leadership
Position organizations in chosen market areas, compete successfully and satisfy stakeholders with the objective of achieving superior organizational performance.
- Objective: Demonstrate your ability to articulate a vision and set prioritized strategic objectives.
- Objective: Formulate business strategies utilizing your understanding of the key functional areas of business.
Ethics and Social Responsibility
Champion ethical and socially responsible decision making for the common good.
- Objective: Recognize ethical issues and demonstrate the skills necessary to make informed, ethical decisions in complex, conflicting or ambiguous environments or situations.
Identify problems, generate and evaluate alternatives using appropriate analytical and quantitative techniques and draw conclusions.
- Evaluate organizations and recommend optimal strategies and actions that demonstrate your ability to frame problems contextually and use appropriate analytical and quantitative techniques.
Become effective business communicators.
- Demonstrate your ability to communicate their ideas effectively and efficiently in a variety of business settings.
Appreciate and understand the variety of external factors and value of diverse perspectives in business decision making and organizational life.
- Evaluate and integrate economic, political, technological, environmental and societal issues into your decision making and show competencies required to compete in the global environment.
- Incorporate the concepts of global diversity and inclusiveness in your analyses and decision-making.
Vision and Mission
School of Business Administration Vision:
We will be a global leader in Jesuit business education.
School of Business Administration Mission:
We develop professionally competent and intellectually curious graduates who exemplify the humanistic, ethical, and moral values of a Jesuit institution. We provide a challenging and supportive learning environment, with quality students and faculty marking our excellence. As part of a global environment, we promote relationships with regional, national, and international business and scholarly communities.
MBA Programs Vision:
Our business leaders will transform and inspire industries to move toward sustainable competition and contribution.
MBA Programs Mission:
It’s business; it’s personal. Through relationship building, clear communication, and a focus on data collection and interpretation, our programs provide leaders with new ways to perceive opportunities in an ever-changing economic competitive landscape. We shape current and future leaders to find new and innovative ways to remove barriers and create change that strengthen communities by valuing place, people, and sustainable returns.