Gain an advantage with a Jesuit MBA
What separates Jesuit MBA programs from the vast array of other MBA programs is the rigorous academic tradition of the Jesuits.
Gonzaga's MBA program is designed to develop strategic business leaders with a genuine sensitivity to the ethical, socially responsible, and sustainable aspects of a global society. Students and alumni seek the greater good in themselves, others, business, and the world.
A Gonzaga MBA is a globally recognized credential powered by a network of tens of thousands of Jesuit alumni in leadership positions worldwide.
Jesuit MBA Network
Our network of institutions, consisting of 27 AACSB-accredited Jesuit and 3 additional Catholic institutions worldwide, is focused on helping students earn their MBA no matter the challenges that are placed in front of them. MBA graduates of Jesuit universities are highly sought after by corporations for their integrity, their commitment to high moral and ethical standards, and their ability to perform. With institutions and alumni spread across the globe, the collective resources of the Jesuit MBA Network support students, providing them with a unique competitive advantage in today's business world.
Jesuit MBA Benefits
Through the Jesuit MBA Transfer Agreement, the Jesuit Network offers the ultimate flexibility. In today's global economy, relocations and transfers are commonplace. The Jesuit MBA Network allows for maximum flexibility so students are able to minimize stress and worry, and focus on what is important, maintaining their career and completing their MBA.
- Transferability of credits
- Powerful alumni connections
- Study abroad opportunities
- Curricula steeped in ethics & social responsibility
Typically, transferring credits from one graduate school to another is difficult, if available at all. Unlike most MBA programs which only accept a limited number of transfer credits, the Jesuit MBA Network offers unparalleled flexibility to transfer credits.
- Online application
- Application fee
- Two letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE score
- Short essay responses
- Official undergraduate transcripts
- Letter of good standing from the original university
The following Universities are involved in the Jesuit MBA Program
- Boston College - Chestnut Hill, MA
- Canisius College - Buffalo, NY
- Creighton University - Omaha, NE
- Fairfield University - Fairfield, CT
- Fordham University - New York, NY
- Gonzaga University - Spokane, WA
- John Carroll University - Cleveland, OH
- Loyola University - Baltimore, MD
- Loyola Marymount University - Los Angeles, CA
- Loyola University Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Loyola University New Orleans - New Orleans, LA
- Marquette University - Milwaukee, WI
- Rockhurst University - Kansas City, MO
- Santa Clara University - Santa Clara, CA
- Saint Joseph's University - Philadelphia, PA
- Saint Louis University - St. Louis, MO
- Seattle University - Seattle, WA
- University of Detroit Mercy - Detroit, MI
- University of San Francisco - San Francisco, CA
- University of Scranton - Scranton, PA
- Xavier University - Cincinnati, OH
The following Catholic, Non-Jesuit Universities are involved
- University of Dayton - Dayton, OH
- University of Portland - Portland, OR
- University of San Diego - San Diego, CA
The following International Universities are involved
- Escuela Superior de Administración y Dirección de Empresas (ESADE) - Barcelona, Spain
- Institut Quimic de Sarria (IQS) - Barcelona, Spain
- San Luis University (campus of Saint Louis University) - Madrid, Spain
- Sogang University - Sinchon, South Korea
- Fu Jen Catholic University - Keelung City, Taiwan
- Universidad Del Pacifico - Lima, Peru
To contact any of the colleges and universities in the Global Network of Jesuit MBA programs, visit jesuitMBA.org.