If documents have been generated using artificial intelligence (AI), your application may be denied.
When to ApplyStudents may be admitted to the program prior to the start of any term. We do not specify specific deadlines for admission, however, we recommend that you complete your application at least six weeks prior to the start of the semester. You can apply for the fall, spring, or summer semesters.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a $50 non-refundable application fee. This is waived for GU undergraduates, alumni, and those who attend an information meeting with the Prospective Student Advisor.
Candidates must also submit the following:
Submit answers to the following questions (approximately 150 words each):
- What matters most to you and why?
- What are your short-term and long-term career objectives?
- Why Gonzaga?
Two Confidential Recommendations
- Online recommendations should come from professors, supervisors, managers, etc. Recommendations from family members, friends, or other personal references are not accepted.
- You will need the names and contact information of your recommenders when completing the online application.
- Update your resume so that all information is accurate.
- Your resume must be submitted electronically with your online application.
- One copy of official transcript is required from all colleges and universities attended.
- On your application please list all colleges attended even if you took only one course.
- If you are a Gonzaga undergraduate student or alumnus, you do not need to request your transcript from Gonzaga but need to request an official transcript from any other colleges or universities attended.
- Transcripts available via eScript-Safe, Parchment, or Clearing House can be sent to email@example.com. The mailing address for official transcripts is also included below.
The GMAT or GRE is required for admission unless applicants meet the criteria in our GMAT/GRE waiver policy (outlined below).
- GMAT: Call 1-800-GMATNOW or visit www.mba.com for information and registration
- GRE: Call 1-866-473-4373 or visit www.ets.org/gre for information and registration
- On the day of the test, request that your scores be sent to Gonzaga University:
- GMAT: MBA full-time (BMM3147), MBA part-time (BMM3173)
- GRE: MBA full-time and part-time (3617)
- It is recommended that you schedule your exam at least one month in advance to allow for registration and exam prep.
GMAT/GRE Waiver Policy: Gonzaga University will automatically waive the entrance exam (GMAT or GRE) requirement for applicants who meet one of the following conditions:
- Previously earned master's or doctoral degree.
- GPA of 3.5 or higher and 3+ years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GPA of 3.25 or higher and 5+ years of full-time, professional work experience.
- GPA 3.0 or higher and 10+ years of professional work experience, showing career advancement and professional accomplishment.
- A discretionary waiver for a lengthy professional experience in a business discipline (the typical standard is 15+ years with significant management responsibility).
- Current Gonzaga students (senior standing): GPA of 3.5 or higher in business or 3.25 or higher in engineering.
For students not meeting any of the above criteria, the entrance exam requirement can be waived at the discretion of the MBA Director, if recommended by the Admission Committee after a thorough review of the applicant’s admission application.
Military-Connected and Veteran Students
- Currently, all active-duty military members must have permission/approval from an Education Services Officer (ESO), Military Counselor, or the Military Service prior to applying.
- For more information on how to apply for the GI Bill and related benefits, please visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs How to Apply page.
- Visit Gonzaga’s Military & Veteran Students for more information regarding benefits and student support
For more information on how to begin your graduate school application process, please visit the How to Get Started page.
502 E. Boone Ave
Spokane, WA 99258-0102