The program offers one minor:
- Minor in Solidarity and Social Justice
Please reference the 2020-2021 Undergraduate Catalog for course requirements specific to the Solidarity and Social Justice program minor.
The main objectives of this minor are to:
- Foster students’ understanding of social justice theory and practice;
- Encourage students to formulate solutions that challenge injustice and effect positive social change;
- Provide students with the opportunity to consider their academic and professional career through the lens of social justice; and
- Provide students with practical skills and experiences related to issues of justice.