The program offers one minor:
- Minor in Solidarity and Social Justice
Please reference the Undergraduate Catalog for course requirements specific to the Solidarity and Social Justice program minor.
The main objectives of this minor are to:
- Foster students’ understanding of social justice theory and practice;
- Encourage students to formulate solutions that challenge injustice and effect positive social change;
- Provide students with the opportunity to consider their academic and professional career through the lens of social justice; and
- Provide students with practical skills and experiences related to issues of justice.