The department offers four majors and four minors:
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations major
- Bachelor of Arts, International Studies: Asian Studies major
- Bachelor of Arts, International Studies: European Studies major
- Bachelor of Arts, International Studies: Latin American Studies major
- Minor in International Relations
- Minor in International Studies: Asian Studies
- Minor in International Studies: European Studies
- Minor in International Studies: Latin American Studies
Please reference the 2019-2020 Undergraduate Catalog for course requirements specific to the International Studies majors and minors.
- International Relations offers students a broad curriculum in foreign relations and cultures to prepare students for careers and post-graduate education in foreign service, diplomacy, security studies, peace and conflict resolution, and international development.
- Area Studies provide students with a more focused program of study in one of three regions: Asia, Europe or Latin America.