Spring 2019 NewsletterMarch 2019
This edition of the College of Arts & Sciences newsletter is a celebration of the liberal arts. We’ll share with you how some of our departments are woven into computer science, how students choose to combine multiple majors and minors to become more well-rounded individuals, why it's wrong to underestimate the value of a liberal arts degree, and more.
- A Message from the Dean
- Why it's Wrong to Devalue a Liberal Arts Degree
- How the Liberal Arts Enhance the Tech Sector
- How the Core Helped Me with My Major
- Embracing the Breadth of a Liberal Arts Education
- Liberal Arts 101
- Introducing Laura Sims: Director of the Myrtle Woldson Performing Arts Center
Fall 2018 NewsletterSeptember 2018
In this newsletter, we introduce you to students who are taking advantage of experiential learning opportunities. Learning outside of the classroom provides practical, real-life experience that helps prime students for life after Gonzaga.