Fall 2023 Schedules Are Available to view on Zagweb
Follow these steps to view your first semester schedule:
- Go to https://zagweb.gonzaga.edu and click on "Enter Secure Area". Log in to Zagweb using your Gonzaga network username and password. If you can't remember your login information, contact the IT Help Desk at 509-313-5550 for assistance.
- Once logged in, click on "Student"
- Click on "Student Profile"
- Under Additional Links on the left side of your screen, choose "Registration and Planning".
- Select "View Registration Information" and ensure that Fall 2023 is selected as the term. Your courses will appear for you in this screen.
- To view the dates and times of your courses, select 'Schedule Details,' and the information will be listed below.
Your schedule was constructed with the requirements of your academic program in mind, as well as your preferences and requests. We used academic history data, as well as information you provided through the registration process to compose your schedule.
We anticipate you may have some questions. Before contacting us, use the following links to help you answer these questions.
Course Table- Answers the question, "Why am I taking these courses?"
If you intend to request any schedule changes:
- Do NOT book any flights home for winter break, as even a small change can have a huge impact on your final exam schedule.
- Do NOT purchase textbooks, as changes can impact multiple courses in your schedule, and therefore the books required for each.
Enjoy the remainder of your summer break. We look forward to meeting you soon and welcoming you to Gonzaga.