Where to Send Transcripts

All final transcripts (both high school and college) should be sent to Gonzaga University once all coursework is completed and final grades have posted.

If you are taking, or have taken any AP/IB exams, these test scores should be sent to Gonzaga as well, using College Code 4330.

To send your transcripts to Gonzaga, choose any one of the following methods:


Gonzaga University

Office of Admissions

502 E. Boone Ave, Box 102

Spokane WA 99258

Common App Upload

Visit www.commonapp.org to log into your application and upload files/transcripts.

Electronic Upload

Send your transcripts via electronic upload through either of the following services: