You may apply for graduation online through Zagweb. Once logged in, select ‘Student & Financial Aid,' ‘Student Records,' and then ‘Apply to Graduate.'
Click on one of the following links to get instructions on how to apply to graduate and for running a degree evaluation:
- Apply to Graduate Instructions
- Running a Degree Evaluation on Zagweb
If you have any questions email Natalie Borek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gonzaga Undergraduate Graduation Requirement Awareness Minute (GU GRAM)
Catch helpful hints regarding meeting graduation requirements through Morning Mail and with the following information:
- All students must successfully complete a minimum of 128 semester credits to earn a Bachelors degree.
- A maximum of eight activity credits can be used towards the 128 total credits required for graduation.
- Substitutions and waivers are sometimes used to fulfill degree requirements; the completion of 128 total credits is still required and can be achieved through taking elective credits.
- Students completing two degrees (i.e. Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science) are required to complete a total of 158 semester credits.
Transfer Credit Equivalence
Note: Gonzaga University truncates credits and does not round up.