Bozarth Mansion hallway

Frequently Asked Questions 

Q: Where is Bozarth located?
A: We are located about 10 miles north of downtown Spokane at:

12415 N. Fairwood Dr.
Spokane, WA 99218

Q: Is there parking available?
A: Yes, free on-site parking is available at the mansion.

Q: How do I schedule a tour of Bozarth Mansion?
A: Give us a call at 509.466.4136.

Q: How do I reserve Bozarth for my event?
A: Give us a call at 509.466.4136.

Q: Can I get married at Bozarth?
A: We do not allow ceremonies but you can have your wedding reception at the mansion.

Q: Is there on-site catering at Bozarth?
A: No. You may select the caterer of your choice to provide food for your event. Caterers must supply all of the food preparation and food serving equipment.

Q: Can I use the kitchen for food prep during my event?
A: Yes! You or your caterer must supply all of the food preparation and food serving equipment.

Q: Can I stay the night at Bozarth Mansion?
A: Overnight stays are only allowed for retreats and reunions.

Q: What is the indoor capacity of the mansion?
A: 100 people

Q: What is the outdoor capacity of the gardens?
A: 200 people

Q: Can I have alcohol at my event?
A: Bozarth is a beer-and-wine-only facility. A Washington State Banquet Permit must be
obtained to serve these beverages on the premises. The permit is available at local liquor stores and at https://liq.wa.gov/licensing/online-banquet-permit, and must be shown to a Bozarth staff member, then posted where serving alcohol.

Q: I lost my wallet/phone/purse/etc. What do I do?
A: Give us a call. We hold misplaced items for 30 days.

Q: Can I have sparklers or fireworks at my event?
A: No, sparklers and fireworks are not permitted on the property. The Bozarth Mansion and Retreat Center has a "no open flame" guideline, which includes any type of lit candle.

Q: Can I bring my pet/animals?
A: No animals of any kind are allowed inside the mansion, or on the grounds with the exception of service animals.

Q: Do I need proof of insurance for my event?
A: You must provide a certificate of liability insurance naming The Corporation of Gonzaga as additional insured with a minimum of $1 million per occurrence ($2 million aggregate). The certificate must clearly state the event date and location. Insurance must be provided at a minimum of 30 days prior to the event. GUEST can assist with acquiring a convenient, low-cost coverage policy for an event if preferred.

Q: Where do I send my proof of insurance, payment and usage agreement?
A: Mail to:

Gonzaga University
502 E. Boone Ave. MSC 2614
Spokane, WA 99258

Q: Who is GUEST?
A: The Gonzaga University Event Service Team (GUEST), provides management of the John J. Hemmingson Center as well as other publicly used venues on campus (with the exception of the Jundt Art Museum, McCarthy Athletic Center, Foley Center Library and Gonzaga University School of Law). GUEST is the central resource for management and information of most events and services on the Gonzaga University campus as well as the Bozarth Mansion and Retreat Center.