For current information on Gonzaga's coronavirus response and planing for a return to campus for the Fall semester, visit our ZagOn website.
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Washington State Department of Health – Coronavirus Call Center: +1 (800) 525-0127
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – Latest Updates
- Washington State Department of Health
- Archive of messages to the Gonzaga University community
Resources for the Gonzaga Community
Gonzaga University Call Center
Student Health resources
Health & Counseling Services website
Resources during Coronavirus
Employee health resources
- Teladoc – Visit teladoc.com/premera, then click “Set up account” and provide the required information. You can also call Teladoc at +1 (855) 332-4059 for assistance.
- Premera Nurseline – Gonzaga employees and covered dependents can access by calling +1 (800) 841-8343
- Health Advocate – All Gonzaga employees and their family members can access this benefit by calling +1 (866) 695-8622 or visiting benefits.gonzaga.edu
Sign up to receive ZagAlert emergency notifications