To Apply for Graduate Studies:
- Complete a Graduate School Application (see the list below for links).
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee (application fee is waived for Gonzaga graduates).
- Provide two official transcripts from every college or university attended.
- Submit official test scores from GRE, GMAT, or MAT (contact the graduate program for which you intend to apply to determine the appropriate test score required).
- Provide at least one letter of reference (up to three may be requested depending on the program).
- Write a Statement of Purpose or Letter of Intent (content will vary depending on the program).
- Submit a current resume or vitae.
Each program requires different and specific information regarding its applicants. It is wise to contact the graduate program for which you intend to apply regarding specific program requests while completing the application process. Please click here for a list of all graduate programs and links to their websites.
Gonzaga School of Law Application
Graduate School of Arts & Sciences
Master of Art in Philosophy
Master of Art in Religious Studies
Graduate School of Business
Master of Accountancy
Master of Accountancy with Juris Doctorate
Master of Business Administration
Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Management
Master of Business Administration with Juris Doctorate
Graduate School of Education
Master of Anesthesiology Education
Master of Art in Community Counseling
Master of Art in Counselling (Alberta, Canada)
Master of Art in Counselling (British Columbia, Canada)
Master of Art in Leadership and Administration
Master of Art in Marriage and Family Counseling
Master of Art in School Counseling
Master of Art in Sport and Athletic Administration
Master of Education in Special Education
Master of Initial Teaching (Elementary or Secondary)
Master of Initial Teaching in Special Education
Graduate School of Education for TESL
Master of Art in Teaching English as a Second Language
Graduate School of Engineering
Transmission and Distribution Engineering Certificate
Graduate School of Professional Studies Master of Art
Master of Art in Communication and Leadership
Master of Art in Organizational Leadership
Graduate School of Professional Studies Doctoral
Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership Studies