Things to do before Spring New Student Orientation

Submit a photo and government ID for your ZAGCARD

Photo Deadline: December 31, 2021

To view the photo requirements and upload instructions, visit the Submit Your Photo Page

Complete the New Student Health Clearance process

Due: January 3, 2022

All undergraduates are required to complete the New Student Health Clearance process in the online health portal before starting classes. The Health Clearance includes a mandatory immunization requirement, submission of insurance information, and the completion of various online health forms.

Please click on this link for more information about the online health portal and mandatory proof of immunization:

Learn more about the Student Health Clearance Process

Update your Emergency Contact Information

By January 7, 2022

  • Visit
  • Click on Enter Secure Area, and enter your new Gonzaga ID six-digit PIN number
  • Click Personal Information
  • Choose Update Emergency Contacts, and update the information as necessary.

Zag Into Action

Due: February 2022

All incoming students must complete the online course covering healthy relationships, substance use, and sexual misconduct. Students will receive an invitation to complete the course in your Zagmail in January 2022.

Connect with Transfer, Veteran and Returning Adult Student Services Office

Transfer, Veteran, and Returning Adult Services Office is here to help ensure you have a successful experience at Gonzaga. We work to connect you with all the available support services and resources that best meet your needs. We also serve as a place for you to connect with other transfer, veteran, and returning adult students at Gonzaga.

Office located in Hemmingson Center, 2nd Floor
Open Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Contact or at (509) 313-5606.

Submit Final Transcripts and AP/IB Credit Scores

All incoming students must submit a final, official transcript from the institution previously attended. Your final transcript must arrive in order to ensure your Spring enrollment at Gonzaga.

For more information or questions contact:

Office of Admissions
Toll Free: (800) 322-2584
Phone: (509) 313-6572

Campus Mailbox

Undergraduate students living on campus must have a Mailbox (MSC box) in order to receive packages and mail. Mail cannot be delivered to residence halls or apartments. Personal belongings can be shipped to your MSC Box ahead of your arrival on campus. Once you request your mailbox and receive your MSC number you can begin shipping belongings to campus.

To request a mailbox, please click here.

Purchase Your Parking Permits, if Applicable

Parking permits can be purchased online. You will need your vehicle license plate and Gonzaga ID number. If you do not know your student ID # you may contact the Registrar's office 509-313-6592. Print out a copy of your receipt and bring it with you to the Security Office at Huetter Mansion to pick up your permit.

Purchase Parking Permit