Gonzaga University’s Wine Institute is designed to be a premier resource for lawyers and business professionals involved in the wine industry and is proud to offer the Certificate in the Legal and Business Aspects of Wine. Through classes taught by top professionals to immersion trips to successful wineries, this program gives participants a unique education on wine law and business.
The Certificate in the Legal and Business Aspects of Wine has been approved for:
10.0 CLE credits in OR
10.75 CLE credits in WA
- Open for Enrollment Now! See details below.
- Price: $3,995. There are payment plans available.
- Duration: This program has rolling admission. The 5 Modules containing 16 topical classes must be completed within three terms (fall, spring, and summer) based on the date of enrollment.
- Eligibility: In order to enroll in the Certificate program, students should have completed an undergraduate degree (in any field) or certify that they have at least 5 years of experience working in the wine industry or a wine-related business. While the Gonzaga University Wine Institute is currently supported by the Gonzaga Law School, a law degree is not required for enrollment (and courses are created to be beneficial to those from diverse backgrounds – legal, business, and otherwise).
- Complete all 16 online topics (which includes background readings, lecture videos, and a short final assessment). Click here to view full online Certificate Requirements
- Attend one of the two Immersion Events that will be offered over the course of a year. Travel costs and/or fees charged by immersion location are not included in the certificate program tuition.
What You'll Learn
- This program features a suite of academic programming related to the business, management, and legal aspects of this highly regulated area.
- Topics include: drafting and negotiation of wine industry contracts and agreements, wine clubs, wine distribution & more!
Contact Gonzaga University Wine Institute Director Jessica Kiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.