International Students

Students with an international undergraduate degree in law may be eligible to transfer some of their undergraduate law credits to Gonzaga and complete a J.D. degree in two years or less, still reserving summers for legal work experience. Students with any other undergraduate degree may apply for admission to the 3-year traditional program or our Two-Year Executive J.D. Program.

Financial Aid for International Students

Gonzaga University will review international applicants for scholarships and grants. Be aware that:

Support for International Students

Contact Gonzaga University’s International Student Programs office for more about the campus international students community and English language services.

You will need to secure a U.S. visa if admitted to the Gonzaga University School of Law. Admitted students must provide International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS) with a completed Financial Declaration form and any additional documentation required (Example: a bank statement). ISSS cannot provide admitted students with a Form I-20 without the required financial documentation. Please contact ISSS for more detail.

For any questions on the visa process, please contact:

International Student & Scholar Services
Hemmingson Center (HEMM), Suite 102
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258
Phone: (509) 313-3549