MBA courses are designed to provide a strong, comprehensive foundation in business management. Project-based coursework provides valuable hands-on experience for each student's portfolio.
Both the general MBA and Finance concentration are 33 credits, spread between 23 core credits and 10 elective credits. The Project Management concentration is a 35-credit degree, spread between 23 core credits and 12 elective credits.
Core courses are normally offered every fall, spring, and during one of our two summer sessions.
- MBUS 600: Orientation Workshop (0 credits) required in first semester
- MBUS 610: Economic Environment of the Firm (2 credits)
- MBUS 612: Managing People & Performance (2 credits)
- MBUS 613: Quantitative Methods & Statistical Analysis (3 credits)
- MBUS 614: Business Ethics (2 credits)
- MBUS 624: Finance Theory & Practice (2 credits)
- MBUS 625: Operations Theory & Practice (2 credits)
- MBUS 626: Information Systems Theory & Practice (2 credits)
- MBUS 627: Marketing Theory & Practice (2 credits)
- MBUS 628: Managerial Accounting (2 credits)
- MBUS 629: Corporate Financial Reporting (2 credits)
- MBUS 616: Strategic Management (2 credits) capstone-final semester
Gonzaga MBA students complete approximately one third of the program (10 credits) in elective coursework, allowing the flexibility to tailor the program based on personal and professional goals.