A variety of student employment positions are available on and off campus each year. Student employment provides experiential learning opportunities for students as they work. Jobs exist through federal or state work study and non-work study programs.
There are many benefits while working in college:
- Flexibility: Supervisors and employers will work around your academic schedule.
- Accountability: Learn to balance work, academics, and life.
- Networking: Connect with supervisors and mentors to build professional ties.
- Experience: Gain valuable work experience to build your resume and skill set.
- Less Debt: Reduce loan borrowing by earning money to pay for college.
- Career Exploration: Work in college to see what you're good at and enjoy!