Summer 2021 Registration Opens February 8, 2021
Do you have summer plans? Choose a six week session that works best for you, and enjoy the rest of your summer break.
- Session 1: May 17 to June 25, 2021
- Session 2: June 28 to August 6, 2021
No scheduling issues for summer? Your options also include a 12-week summer session.
- Full Summer Session: May 17 - August 6, 2021
Multiple Course Levels
- Current Gonzaga Students
Registration for Summer Session 2021 will open on February 8, 2021. Log in to your ZagWeb account and then click on the links below to complete your registration and summer financial aid application. A separate financial aid application is required for summer school aid.
- Non-Gonzaga College Students
Classes are open to students enrolled at other colleges and universities, as well as those from the community who value lifelong learning. If you’re not currently enrolled at Gonzaga, you'll just need to complete the online Summer Activation Form to be assigned a PIN that will allow you to register for the courses of your choice.
- Incoming First-Year College Students
We are here to help you get started! Just contact the Academic Advising and Assistance Office to learn more, discover what classes would get you off to a strong start, and get help with registration.
- Rising High School Juniors and Seniors
Qualified incoming high school juniors and seniors who meet the dual enrollment requirements at Gonzaga may choose to take summer classes for reduced tuition. With a six week session, online and on campus classes, reduced tuition rates and a chance to get ahead before starting college full-time, Gonzaga's Summer School is a great addition to your summer plans.
Reasons to Take Summer Session
- Get ahead (or catch up) on credits and core requirements. Explore 2021 Undergrad Summer Courses and talk with your advisor to see how Summer Session can help you stay on track for graduation or prepare you for starting college in the fall.
- Stay on track if you study abroad. Prepare by taking the classes you’ll miss while you’re away or catch up on classes after your return.
- Schedule classes around a job or internship. Want to earn money and credits at the same time? Choose from many course options and fit in learning around your work schedule.
- Discounted tuition rates for summer classes. Pay less per credit for summer classes.