It All Adds Up To The Perfect Summer
Summer Session is the smart way to do summer. With many course options and online offerings, you can complete needed credits and stay on track, while still having time to rest up, have a job or internship, and enjoy summer fun. Courses are offered at the undergraduate, graduate and doctoral levels. In addition, non-Gonzaga students and community members can enroll. Registration begins in March!
Why Summer Session?
Take summer courses online or on-campus to:
- Get ahead (or catch up) on credits and core requirements. Explore course offerings and talk with your advisor to see how Summer Session can help you stay on track for graduation.
- Take advantage of online courses. Summer is the only time you will find a selection of undergraduate classes online.
- Stay on track if you study abroad. Prepare by taking the classes you’ll miss while you’re away or catch up on classes after you return.
- Schedule classes around a job or internship. Want to earn money and credits? Choose from many online and on-campus course options and fit in learning around your work schedule.
- Experience summer in Spokane! With on-campus courses, you can see the Gonzaga campus when it is most beautiful and take advantage of the summer events and outdoor activities that make Spokane a special place.
Choose from Three Sessions
Summer Session offers two, six-week sessions and a full 12-week session:
- Session I: May 20 to June 28 (register by May 24)
- Session II: July 1 to August 9 (register by July 8)
- Full Session: May 20 to August 9 (register by May 24)