Add Learning Something New to Your Summer Plans
Summer Session is the smart way to do summer. With many course options and online offerings, you can fit in classes while still having time to rest up, work at a job or internship, and enjoy summer fun. Registration begins in February and in a few easy steps, you will be ready to start classes.
Flexible Dates / Six Week Sessions
Do you have summer plans? Choose a six week session that works best for you, and enjoy the rest of your summer break.
- Session 1: May 18 to June 26, 2020 (register by May 22)
- Session 2: June 29 to August 7, 2020 (register by July 3)
No scheduling issues for summer? Your options also include a 12-week summer session.
- Full Summer Session: May 18 - August 7, 2020 (register by May 22)
Online and On Campus Classes
- Summer is the only time Gonzaga offers fully online undergraduate courses, so you can take classes from anywhere.
- On campus summer courses offer smaller class sizes than fall and spring, which allows even more interaction with your professors.
Multiple Course Levels
- Current Gonzaga Students
- Non-Gonzaga College Students
- Incoming First Year College Students
- Rising High School Juniors and Seniors
- Community Members
Reasons to Take Summer Session
- Get ahead (or catch up) on credits and core requirements. Explore 2020 Undergrad Summer Courses and talk with your advisor to see how Summer Session can help you stay on track for graduation or prepare you for starting college in the fall.
- Stay on track if you study abroad. Prepare by taking the classes you’ll miss while you’re away or catch up on classes after your return.
- Schedule classes around a job or internship. Want to earn money and credits at the same time? Choose from many online and on-campus course options and fit in learning around your work schedule.
- Experience summer in Spokane! With on-campus courses, you can experience the Gonzaga campus when it is most beautiful, and take advantage of the many summer events and outdoor activities that make Spokane a special place.
- Discounted tuition rates for summer classes. Pay less per credit for summer classes.