SCHEDULE CHANGE REQUESTS BEGIN IN AUGUST! READ BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND DIRECTIONS.
Want to request a schedule change? No problem! But first, please keep the following in mind before contacting us:
- Read through our FAQ's before calling. Your question may already be answered.
- You are in classes that fulfill requirements, even though they may not be your first choice or preference. Course space is extremely limited, so please do not ask us to change your schedule due to preference of time, professor or subject. We simply do not have the flexibility to make these kinds of adjustments.
- Federal Law prevents us from speaking with anyone other than the student. All schedule change requests and conversations must be with the student.
- COVID-19 restrictions may be in place. Please visit the ZagOn Webpage for updates from the university.
Still think you need a schedule change? Follow the directions below to connect with an advisor.*
Schedule change requests will be accepted beginning August 12th and running through the end of the Add/Drop period, which is September 9th. Some important dates to keep in mind as you consider requesting schedule changes:
- Last day to Add a Course is Wednesday, September 7th
- Last day to Drop a Course is Friday, September 9th
To make a schedule change request, please choose one of the options below.
1. Call our office to schedule a Zoom or Phone Meeting with an Advisor: Call (509) 313-4072 between 9:00 am and noon, and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm PST, Monday through Friday. Our receptionist will schedule you with an advisor and send you an email calendar invite with either a Zoom Link, or day/time our advisors will call you.
2. Schedule an appointment using Calendly: Click on the name of one of the advisors below and you will be able to select a date and time on their calendar for a schedule change meeting.
Danielle Teague, Senior Academic Advisor (Specializes in Psychology, Science, Pre-Health, Human Physiology, and Undeclared, but sees all majors)
McKenzie Hand, Academic Advisor (Specializes in Psychology, Education, Humanities, and Liberal Arts, but sees all majors)
3. Email Us -Using your Zagmail account, send us your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, ID number, a phone number where we can reach you if we have questions, and a detailed description of what change you are requesting. An advisor will respond to your email request within 48 business hours. Email is not the most efficient means of changing your schedule, and as such, this method is discouraged.
Please visit the ZagOn website for information on current COVID-19 precautions
- Only the student receiving a schedule change will be permitted in the office due to physical space limitations, as well as the Federal Rights & Privacy Act law. Parents or visitors must remain in the library lobby/waiting area.
- All visitors must check-in with the Receptionist and have their information taken for our Visitor/Contact log.
- A maximum of 2 students can be in our lobby area at any given time in order to maintain social distancing.
- Social Distancing measures will be in effect, and all persons must maintain a 6’ minimum distance at all times.
- Placards, Way-finding, and Clear Markers will guide visitors through and within our physical space. Please read and adhere to these.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby and office spaces. You are encouraged to use this.
- Practice proper hygiene: Wash your hands often, avoid touching your face, and cough/sneeze into your elbows.
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not enter our office for the safety and respect of others.
*If you have Access/Accommodation needs for your schedule change appointment, please contact us at email@example.com in advance so we may make proper arrangements.