Need/Want to request a schedule change?
Please keep the following in mind before contacting us:
- SPACE IS EXTREMELY LIMITED! Remember, you are in classes that will fulfill requirements, which may include subjects you do not prefer or care for. We simply do not have the flexibility to take schedule change requests due to preference of time, professor or subject.
- Federal Law prevents us from speaking with anyone other than the student regarding their academic matters, which includes first semester schedules. All schedule change requests and conversations must have the student directly involved. We will ask parents and family members to wait in our lobby while we meet with you.
- Read through our FAQ's before calling. Your question may already be answered.
Still think you need a schedule change? Find the corresponding time period below and follow the directions.
Before Orientation (Weekdays, August 1st- August 9th)
Schedule change requests will be taken via phone or email weekdays, August 1 through August 9th. Each student will be treated equally with regard to their course scheduling requests, regardless of how or when you contact us.
Choose one of the options below and follow the directions. Please do not contact us multiple times by multiple means - this slows down our process. Choose one and be patient.
- By phone: Call us at (509) 313-4072 between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm and an advisor will take your call or return a message within 24 business hours.
- By email: Using your Zagmail account, send us your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, ID number, a phone number where we can reach you if we have questions, and a detailed description of what change you are requesting. An advisor will respond to your email request within 48 business hours.
Orientation (Friday August 23rd and Monday August 26th - By Appointment - Foley Library Suite 122)
Please call (509) 313-4072 to schedule an appointment. These schedule changes are in-person only with the student and advisor.
Add/Drop Period (August 27th - September 6th - By Appointment - Foley Library Suite 122)
If you need to make more changes to your schedule after classes begin, please call our office at 509-313-4072 to make an appointment. Please note the following important dates:
- Last day to Add a Course - Wednesday, September 4th
- Last day to Drop a Course - Friday, September 6th