From I-90 Westbound/Eastbound
- Take Exit 282 - Hamilton Street/Trent Street.
- Go straight through the light at the bottom of the exit ramp and continue North on Hamilton.
- Turn left at the next light (Sharp Avenue).
- Continue four blocks and turn left on Addison into the main campus entrance.
- Proceed to visitor parking, located on the left after entering the University campus.
- PLEASE NOTE: Visitor parking is limited! If visitor stalls not available, street parking is best.
- If you are visiting campus as a prospective undergraduate student, please check in with the Admission Visit Office in College Hall 110. Just head toward College Hall (large brick building behind St. Ignatius statue and fountain), and enter through the double doors. The Visit Office is the first office on your left, where you will check in for your scheduled prospective student campus visit.
Flying into Spokane
Gonzaga University is a quick 15 minute drive from Spokane International Airport.
Spokane International Airport is serviced by the following airlines:
- Alaska Air & Horizon Air
- Delta Airlines
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United & United Express
- US Airways
Spokane International Airport is serviced by the following rental car companies:
Gonzaga University does not offer a shuttle service to and from the Spokane Airport. We encourage visitors to set up shuttles through their hotels, calling a taxi or by contacting Platinum Towncar Service (see information below) with which Gonzaga has contracted a discount rate for visiting families.
Platinum Towncar Service
- Incoming flight tracking
- Clean, safe mode of transportation
- Make reservations by emailing: email@example.com and mention the "Gonzaga Visitor" rate