Commute Trip Reduction (CTR)
Commute Trip Reduction at Gonzaga University
At Gonzaga University, we are committed to supporting the Commute Trip Reduction (CTR) program that is mandated by Washington State Law. Our participation will help create a more resilient community by improving air quality and reducing traffic congestion.
Our CTR program centers on several program elements:
- Provision of designated parking spots and reduced parking charges for carpoolers.
- ·Offering rideshare matching service through http://www.commutefindernw.com./
- Availability of subsidies for STA bus passes. Please contact sustainability @gonzaga.edu to learn more
- Guaranteed Ride Home Program:
- If you use a commute alternative and an emergency occurs, Gonzaga provides a free cab ride home along with any necessary stops on the way (ie. stopping to get medicine or visit the doctor)
- Secure bicycle parking is available throughout campus.
- Showers are available for staff and faculty in the Rudolf Fitness Center.
Please click on the links below for additional resources:
1117 N Dakota
Spokane, WA 99258-0076
Basement of Welch Hall
Office hours: 9am-4pm, M-F
Director, Campus Public Safety & Security
Associate Director, Campus Public Safety & Security