Recipient of the 2016
National Association of Campus Card Users
BEST CARD DESIGN AWARD
The ZAGCARD is the official Gonzaga University ID, it identifies you as a member of the Gonzaga community and is used for multiple purposes across campus.
Bulldog Bucks is a stored value account managed by the University and "The way ZAGS pay". Available funds can be spent for a variety of reasons at locations across campus and at off campus participating Bulldog Bucks locations. The account can serve as a budgeting tool and because available funds are verified at the time of purchase there will never be an overdraft fee. Bulldog Bucks do not expire and roll over from year to year.
Door Access is also a feature of your ZAGCARD. You may obtain access to residence halls and other secured areas across campus, where authorized to enter, by tapping your ZAGCARD.
Library materials require a swipe of your ZAGCARD. Bring it in and check it out.
Rudolph Fitness Center requires everyone to tap their ZAGCARD to stay ZAG Fit.
Athletic Ticket Office requires your ZAGCARD to verify current enrollment or employment status to pick-up or purchase tickets. The ticket office is located at the southeast corner of the McCarthey Athletic Center.
Explore Spokane using your ZAGCARD. Beginning Fall 2016 the ZAGCARD will serve as the free "bus pass" for all Spokane Transit Authority routes.
Looking for a local bank solution? Below is a list of financial institutions on or near campus. Always ensure the account selected meets your needs as a student.
- U.S. Bank: Branch on campus in the Hemmingson Center and three ATM's on campus. www.usbank.com
- BECU: .1 mile from campus www.becu.org
- Alaska USA Federal Credit Union: .2 miles from campus, located in Safeway www.alaskausa.org
- Washington Trust Bank: .8 miles from campus www.watrust.com
- Inland Northwest Bank: 1 mile from campus www.inb.com
- Spokane Teachers Credit Union: 1 mile from campus www.stcu.org
- Spokane Federal Credit Union: Two locations both within 1 mile of campus www.spokanefederal.com
- Banner Bank: 1.2 miles from campus www.bannerbank.com
- Numerica Credit Union: 1.6 miles from campus www.numericacu.com
502 E. Boone Ave., AD 40
Spokane, WA 99258
Office of Student Accounts
College Hall 024
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Cashier: 9:00 am - 4:00pm
Office: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Cashier: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Office: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Phone: (509) 313-6812