ZagCard Student ID
Welcome to Gonzaga! If you are a NEW student and do not have your Gonzaga student ID Card this site is for you!
Your ZagCard is Your Key to Gonzaga:
- Access to your on campus residence hall
- Make purchases in the dining hall with your meal plan or Bulldog Bucks
- Checking out materials at Foley Center Library and Gonzaga Law Library
- Computer lab printing, and campus copiers
- Access to the Kermit M. Rudolf Fitness Center
- Athletic and event tickets
- Through U.S. Bank, your card can also act as your ATM card. For more information: www.usbank.com/Gonzaga
- And more....
Avoid standing in line!
Learn how to obtain your GU student ID card without coming into the Student Accounts office.
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258
College Hall, Room 024
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Cashier: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Office: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Cashier: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Office: 9:30am - 5:00pm
PO Box 3463
Spokane, WA 99220
Phone: (509) 313-6812
Toll Free: 1 (800) 440-5392
Fax: (509) 313-6399