Creating Your GU Student ID Card
Welcome to Gonzaga! If you are a NEW student and do not have your Gonzaga student ID Card this site is for you!
Your ZagCARD is Your Key to Gonzaga:
- Access to your on campus residence hall
- Make purchases in the dining halls with your meal plan or Bulldog Bucks
- Checking out materials at Foley Center Library and Gonzaga Law Library
- Computer lab printing, and campus copiers
- Access to the Kermit M. Rudolf Fitness Center
- Athletic and event tickets
- Through U.S. Bank, your card can also act as your ATM card. For more information: www.usbank.com/Gonzaga
- Who's Who student ID information
- And more....
Avoid standing in line!
There are two ways to obtain your GU student ID card without coming into the Student Accounts office.
- Download the student ID form and send it with your picture included to our Student Accounts office. (Please do not paperclip your photo to the form!) OR
- Email the information listed below and return it along with your picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Danielle Loparco
YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR GU STUDENT ID NUMBER OR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER
YOUR PICTURE (see instructions below)
Your picture must be a recent, color, head and shoulder passport-style photo (freshmen often use their high school senior picture)
- Front view image (passport-style), NO profile
- Please no sunglasses, hats, funny faces, etc.
- The picture must be no larger than 2" x 2" or 600 x 600 pixels (300 DPI)
- Please save file as a jpeg
Card distribution for new students is during Orientation. Pick-up dates and times will be posted on this website in August. Students must present a government issued photo ID, such as a driver's license at the time of pick-up. WE WILL NOT MAIL ZagCARDs. Throughout the year, walk-in ZagCARD services are also available at our Student Accounts office in the basement of College Hall, room 024. If you're having your picture taken in our office, you will need to present a government issued photo ID for identification.
If you have questions, please call Student Accounts at (509) 313-6812.
502 E. Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258
College Hall, Room 024
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Cashier: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Office: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Cashier: 9:30am - 4:00pm
Office: 9:30am - 5:00pm