Time Entry Guidelines for Employees and Supervisors
Reporting Hours Worked:
- Individual employee time entry via Zagweb is the primary and preferred method of entering hours worked for each pay period. Each employee is responsible for entering and submitting his/her hours worked in a timely and accurate manner, based on the deadline dates provided by the Payroll Department.
Approving Hours Worked:
- Supervisors are responsible for approving their employees' hours in a timely and accurate manner, based on the deadline dates provided by the Payroll Department.
- Verification and approval of the accurate hours worked and exception hours are the responsibility of the Supervisor, including review of sufficient leave time available.
Changing Employee WTE Entries:
- If a supervisor notices an error or omission on an employee time record, the record should be returned to the employee for correction.
- Employee is absent or unavailable
- Insufficient time to return based on ‘Submit By Date'
- If a supervisor changes an employee's time record, a comment must be added to the record indicating the reason for the change, the date, and type of change entered on the employee's time record.
- The supervisor is responsible for notifying the employee of the change
Correction to Time Records After Processing:
- If correction of time record becomes necessary after the time record has been processed, the following procedure should be followed:
- Employee notifies supervisor of the error and the necessary correction
- Supervisor will notify the Payroll Department in writing/via email and will authorize the correction
- Payroll Department will make the appropriate correction to the employee's payroll and leave records
P.O. Box 3464
Spokane, WA 99220
Business Services Center
102 E Boone Ave.