Freshman Registration at Gonzaga University
Welcome to Gonzaga University, class of 2018!
We are Academic Advising & Assistance (AAA), an office at Gonzaga who's mission is to support students in their pursuit for academic success. This journey begins with your acceptance and confirmation to attend Gonzaga. You've committed to us, now it's our turn to show this same level of investment in you through your first semester course registration.
Here's how the registration process works:
- Familiarize yourself with the components of a Gonzaga degree - Click here
- Start exploring the many academic majors Gonzaga has to offer. This is the self-informative stage of the registration process. We want you to investigate the programs Gonzaga has to offer so when it comes time for further involvement, you can make good informed decisions.
- In May, you will be asked to complete an online registration survey where you will tell us what you want to study at Gonzaga.
- In June and July, using the information you provided, together with your academic history and profile, we will schedule you for your first semester courses.
- By August 1st, your first semester Gonzaga schedule will be complete and ready to view.
At several points in August, and through the first weeks of the fall term, we will be here to assist you with any schedule change requests you may have. To learn more about the Schedule Change process, including specific dates/times, please click here.
Our Guarantee: Everything we register you for will count towards your Gonzaga degree.
More information regarding registration is coming!