If you've found this page chances are you received a notice from the Resolution Center for Student Conduct and Conflict about an incident involving an alleged violation of Gonzaga University's Alcohol Policy or Drug Policy. If you have been notified that you need to have a meeting with the Resolution Center for Student Conduct and Conflict about this incident, we recommend that you visit these resources before the meeting:
- Read and review the Alcohol Policy.
- Read and review the Drug Policy.
- For information about what you can expect if you are found responsible for violating the Drug Policy or the Alcohol Policy.
- For information about Gonzaga University's practice for notifying parents.
- Review The Conduct Process section of our website to review the Student FAQ's and a video about the conduct process.