The Room Swap and Shop will open July 20-July 31st.
- The Room Swap and Shop will take place in the ZagLiving portal.
- Room Swap and Shop is an opportunity for students to look at vacant spaces in any residence hall or potentially swap rooms with another resident before they move to campus.
- Room swaps, once complete, are not reversible, so students should thoroughly consider the request before agreeing to it.
- Room swaps are made by individual students, not roommate groups, so if a pair wants to swap, they have to seek a vacancy to fit both students.
- Once a room swap is complete, the new room and roommate information will show on the homepage of ZagLiving.
Download the Swap & Shop Manual: 2022 Manual PDF