There are several ways to pay for your certificate.
Certificate Tuition is billed differently than undergraduate tuition. You will only be expected to pay for the credits you are enrolled in each term plus any fees.
Our TESOL Certificate is not eligible for federal financial aid.*
- $1045 per credit
- 4 credit program
- Some of our students may use their company tuition reimbursement benefit to finance their education.
- Check with your company about this valuable option.
- If you plan to use employer reimbursement, contact Gonzaga’s Student Accounts office at (509) 313-6812 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gonzaga University offers payment plans to assist you in financing your education.
- Typical options include paying your balance in full each semester or paying your balance in monthly installments to make your payments more manageable.
James Hunter, Ph.D.
*Current undergraduate Gonzaga students with Federal Financial Aid may be eligible to use financial aid for this certificate program.