Tuition & Financial Aid

Paying for your Master's Degree

There are many ways to pay for your master’s degree. You can apply for Federal Financial Aid, which is not based on need, there are scholarships available and, in some cases, employer tuition reimbursement.

Graduate tuition is billed differently than undergraduate tuition. You are only responsible for paying for credits you are enrolled in each term, plus any fees.


  • $1,220* USD per Credit
  • 30 Credits

Financing Options

Federal Financial Aid

  • Federal Financial Aid for graduate students is not based on need.
  • Graduate students are eligible to receive up to $20,500 in federal loans each academic year.
  • You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually to be eligible.
  • Gonzaga’s school code is 003778. 

Employer Tuition Reimbursement

  • Many organizations offer tuition reimbursement programs as a benefit. Please check with your benefits department for details.


Payment Plans

  • Gonzaga offers payment plans to assist you in financing your education.
  • Typical options include paying your balance in full each semester or paying your balance in monthly installments to make your payments more manageable.

Private Loans

  • You may pursue personal or private loans through various lending institutions like banks or credit unions.


Our Admissions Specialist can speak with your about the various ways to fund your education.


Ryan Chun | Admissions Specialist
Call or Text: (509) 313-7047 or (866)380-5323 
Schedule a Phone Appointment 

*Tuition rates subject to change