- Deadline: December 11, 2023
- Classes Start: January 16, 2024
- Deadline: May 1, 2024
- Classes Start: May 20, 2024
- Deadline: August 15, 2024
- Classes Start: August 27, 2024
- You must have a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university.
- Complete the Online Application.
If documents have been generated using Artificial Intelligence (AI), your application may be denied.
- Submit one official transcript from each college or university attended.
- If your cumulative GPA falls below a 3.0, please include an explanation of GPA statement.
- If you previously attended Gonzaga or are a current student, GU transcripts are ordered by your Application Specialist on your behalf.
Official transcripts can be mailed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Operations
AD Box 102
502 E Boone Avenue
Spokane, WA 99258-0068
Statement of Purpose
Submit a response to the following prompts (approximately 400 words total):
- What matters to you most and why?
- How have your experiences as an individual, personal background, education, culture, and upbringing affected your short and long-term goals?
- Why would you prefer Gonzaga over other programs that offer a similar degree?
Letters of Recommendation
- 2 letters of recommendation.
- Recommendations should come from managers, supervisors or professors.
- Recommendations from family members, friends and other personal references are not accepted.
Resume or CV
- Submit your current resume or curriculum vitae of professional experience.
Military-Connected Students and Veterans
- Currently, all active-duty military members must have permission/approval from an Education Services Officer (ESO), Military Counselor, or the Military Service prior to applying.
- For more information on how to begin your graduate school application process, please visit the military-connected student and veterans How to Get Started page.
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact our Application Specialist.
Jodi Brant | Application Specialist
Call or Text (509) 313-6241 or (866)380-5323
Schedule a Phone Appointment
If you have questions about program details, financing your degree or other questions, please contact your Admissions Specialist.