Gonzaga MBA-AIE Learning Goals
1. Strategic Thinking
Learning Goal: Gonzaga MBA-AIE students are able to position organizations in chosen market areas, compete successfully, and satisfy stakeholders with the objective of achieving superior organizational performance.
- Objective: MBA-AIE students will demonstrate the ability to articulate a vision and set prioritized strategic objectives.
- Objective: MBA-AIE students will formulate business strategies utilizing their understanding of the key functional areas of business.
2. Ethics and Social Responsibility
Learning Goal: Gonzaga MBA-AIE students champion ethical and socially responsible decision making for the common good.
- Objective: MBA-AIE students will recognize ethical issues and demonstrate the skills necessary to make informed, ethical decisions in complex, conflicting or ambiguous environments or situations.
3. Tribal Entrepreneurship and Leadership
Learning Goal: Gonzaga MBA-AIE students will demonstrate entrepreneurship and leadership skills.
- Objective: MBA-AIE students will demonstrate their ability to develop a successful small business marketing plan by articulating customer audiences, key messaging and positioning, and activation through marketing and advertising channels.
- Objective: MBA-AIE students will apply leadership paradigms to proposed community change initiatives, taking community context and organizational communication into consideration.
4. Effective Communication
Learning Goal: Gonzaga MBA-AIE students are effective business communicators.
- Objective: MBA-AIE students will demonstrate their ability to communicate their ideas effectively and efficiently in a variety of business settings.
5. Global Perspective
Learning Goal: Gonzaga MBA-AIE students appreciate and understand the variety of external factors that affect business decision making and organizational life.
- Objective: MBA-AIE students will evaluate and integrate economic, political, technological, environmental and societal issues into their decision making and show competencies required to effect changes in their communities.
6. Community and Economic Impact
Learning Goal: – MBA-AIE students will bring meaningful, sustainable, and intentional change to their communities, creating economic opportunities for themselves and for others.