The following documents are required to gain admission to the MBA-AIE program.
- Copy of Tribal Enrollment Verification Card (unless applicant is a non-native teaching at a Tribal College or working for a native-owned business)
- Completed online application (the application for the 2024 cohort will open in September 2023)
- Two confidential letters of recommendation (recommendations are submitted through the online application portal)
- One copy of official transcripts from each college and university attended (transcripts available via eScript-Safe, Parchment, or Clearing House can be sent to email@example.com)
- Professional resume
- Short essay responses
- What matters most to you and why?
- How would an MBA-AIE degree benefit you?
- How would you impact your tribe or the Native American Community by completing the MBA-AIE program?
All application materials are due no later than April 1st, 2024. After submitting application materials, applicants will be invited for an interview as part of the admissions process.
Mailing Address for Application Materials
All application materials not submitted online should be sent to the following address:
Graduate Admissions Operations
AD Box 102
502 E. Boone Ave
Spokane, WA 99258-0102
Military-Connected and Veteran Students
- Currently, all active-duty military members must have permission/approval from an Education Services Officer (ESO), Military Counselor, or the Military Service prior to applying.
- For more information on how to apply for the GI Bill and related benefits, please visit the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs How to Apply page.
- Visit Gonzaga’s Military & Veteran Students for more information regarding benefits and student support
For more information on how to begin your graduate school application process, please visit the How to Get Started page.