The Integrated Media department offers three majors and three minors:
- Bachelor of Arts, Broadcast and Electronic Media Studies major
- Bachelor of Arts, Journalism major
- Bachelor of Arts, Public Relations major
- Minor in Broadcast and Electronic Media Studies
- Minor in Journalism
- Minor in Public Relations
Visual Literacy minor students take courses within the Art and Integrated Media departments at Gonzaga.
Please reference the 2020-2021 Undergraduate Catalog for course requirements specific to the Broadcast and Electronic Media Studies major and minor.
- The Broadcast and Electronic Media Studies Program provides students with the worldview and skills necessary for creative and responsible work in the television and radio industries.
- Students engage in all aspects of the creation and production of live shows that air on GUTV, including on-air roles, camera work, directing, mixing audio, using field cameras and non-linear editing.