Space is still available. Register today!
- Scholars Policy Debate - Wednesday, June 21 – Sunday, July 23
- Sophomores Policy Debate - Wednesday, June 21 – Sunday, July 23
- Varsity Policy Debate - Wednesday, June 28 – Sunday, July 23
- Two Week Policy Debate (Varsity, JV, Novice) - Monday, July 10 – Sunday, July 23
- One Week Lincoln Douglas Debate (Varsity, Beginner) - Monday, July 17 – Sunday, July 23
- Two Week Online Policy Debate (Varsity, Beginner) - Monday, July 10 – Sunday, July 23.
Step 1: Submit Your Application
Step 2: Submit your deposit
All applications must be accompanied with a deposit of $200.
- Your admission is not confirmed until we receive your $200 deposit.
- You may also submit payment via regular mail and include it along with your application. Please make all checks payable to “Gonzaga Debate Institute”.
- Because of the high demand for spots in our programs we want you to make sure you are committed when you apply. Therefore deposits are only refundable if you are denied admission.
Step 3: Confirmation
- You should receive email confirmation immediately after submitting your application.
- We generally process applications within 3-5 business days.
- If accepted you will receive your acceptance and orientation materials via email.
- You will receive email confirmation of any deposits or payments immediately after they are submitted if you are using our online payment system.