GU Job Database (Handshake)
We are happy to introduce Handshake, a modern career development platform, available to all students and alumni of the Gonzaga University.
With Handshake, your job search will be powered by Career & Professional Development’s advanced online tools available on your mobile device, such as:
- Relevant feed of job and internship opportunities
- News feed containing the latest information from Career & Professional Development and your favorite employers you follow
- Resources specifically matching your interests=
- Appointment scheduling with Career & Professional Development staff
- Up-to-date information on Career Fairs, Employer Information Sessions and Career
How do I sign-up?
If you are an alum who would like an account in Handshake to access the services above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and date of birth, and Career and Professional Development will contact you with the next steps in signing up.
Looking to post positions in Handshake and recruit Gonzaga students and alumni?
Employers can join Handshake by going to https://gonzaga.joinhandshake.com and creating a company profile where you will be able to post all your open full time and internship positions, and watch for upcoming Career & Professional Development events. Signing up is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Want more information? Visit Handshake's Employer Site.
If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Career and Professional Development.