Welcome to the TracDat support section!
"TracDat is an easy-to-use enterprise solution that provides a configurable framework to support institutional assessment, quality improvement, strategic planning and accreditation." ~www.nuventive.com
Why should we use TracDat?
TracDat is a great way to assess how your department or program is progressing. It is easy to access (you just need a computer!) and use, which helps to streamline the assessment process. TracDat prompts you to develop specific goals for your department and relate them to institution-wide goals. With its user-friendly interface you can easily organize, assess and store results related to these goals. Results can then be used to view trends and see growth in the department or program.
How to Access TracDat
To access the login page for TracDat go to https://gonzaga.tracdat.com in your web browser, then enter your regular Gonzaga username and password.
TracDat Full User Guides for Gonzaga:
- User Guide for Academic Assessment in TracDat - updated September, 2016
- User Guide for Academic Program Review in TracDat - updated September, 2016
- User Guide for Student Development Assessment in TracDat - updated September, 2016
TracDat Quick Guides for Gonzaga:
- TracDat Quick Guide for Academic Assessment: Entering Results & Running Reports, May 2017
- TracDat Quick Guide for Student Development: 5 Steps for Using TracDat to track Assessment Projects, Fall 2016