Planning Your Course Schedule
Students will work with the Office of Academic Advising and Assistance (AAA) when choosing classes to take during the GUST Program. If students have college credit for any courses, academic advisors will present other options that will fulfill degree requirements to students on an individual basis.
How Do I See What Courses I am Taking
Once the AAA staff has registered you for classes, you will be able to see them when you log into your Zagweb account. To view your GUST class schedule, please follow the instructions below:
- Go to zagweb.gonzaga.edu
- Click “Enter Secure Area”
- Login using your GU username and password. If you do not remember your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions for resetting.
- If you have any difficulty logging into Zagweb, please call our IT Help Desk at (509) 313-5550
- Once in Zagweb, click “Student” at the top
- Click “Registration”
- Click “View Registration Information”
- Select “Summer 2022” under term and click submit
If you see anything that does not look correct with your schedule, please reach out to your academic advisor as soon as possible.
How Do I Order Textbooks
Once you have been registered for your summer courses, it is recommended that you pre-order your textbooks so that you will have them once you arrive on campus in Spokane. To order textbooks through Gonzaga’s bookstore, please visit the link below:
- Go to https://www.bkstr.com/gonzagazagshopstore/home
- At the bottom, you should see a pop-up banner to enter in your GU Student ID number and click “Submit”
- Select “Summer 2022” as the term and click “Submit”
- This will give a list of all required and recommended materials for each of your courses, that you can pre-order.
If you wish to purchase your textbooks through a different website, use the ISBN for each textbook found using the steps above and search with that through a different vendor (Amazon, etc).
During the summer, the Zag Shop will be open Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm. If you have any questions related to textbooks, please contact the Zag Shop directly at: (509) 313-6390.